which spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
I am thinking of offering spray tan in my home salon - but which one? I would be interested to have your opinions on what products you have tried, liked, disliked and chose to go with.

many thanks

gingerxx

Have a look at corpora, it's a really good little light weight machine and the product is fantastic. Only a slight immediate colour that reacts with the natural pigment in the skin to develop a natural looking tan over 8 hours. There is a distributor for the uk but she is useless, try and contact the company direct, they are based in spain but speak perfect english and are really helpful hth, xxx

I`m not a spray tanner myself but i have a Tantrick tan every 10 days or so and its great all rond for colour and gradual fade!
Adelekeegan1 and Sassy Hassy both use this system and could advise you properly!! Hth x

Happy to send you a sample of Liquid Sun by Vani-T to try. PM me your address if you would like one.
Liz

I could write you an a4 sheet of all the tans I have tried but it wouldn't help you that much.
You really need to try them yourself, if you are definately going to offer spray tans it would be a good idea to buy your machine then get plenty of different tans to try.
I tried about 30 before I stuck with Vani-t.
Theres an awful lot to consider when choosing a tan
Colour, smell, fading, price, strengths available, is it quick drying, customer service of the company, delivery, add-on products, etc. etc.
Good luck, there are hundreds of companies out there.

olympia is at the end of spring might have a good look then, to get a really good idea xx

I second Vani-T, FANTASTIC PRODUCT! Its natural based and all their after care products are chemical free

sun spa's spray tan solution is lovely, their customer service is great too!

Couture is really nice. It smells lovely, has a beautiful colour and the retail items are affordable for your clients (about £5.00 each) so you can be sure that they will use aftercare products which work with your service!

It comes in two strengths 8 & 10%. I only have the 8% as after doing a test I felt I didn't really need the 10%......
I am half Indian and half Irish so I have one dark skinned parent and one lily white.

I tried it on my dad, as his skin can go rather dull over the winter months and he looks great - you wouldnt know! No orange insight (which would obviously stand out on him) he just looks healthy, exactly as he does in the summer.
My mum, is a red head and has never had a tan in her life - which made her a very nervous customer, as she was concerned she might look freaky, but she looked fantastic too. Very natural looking. (Except her palms! But thats another story!!:lol: )

PM me if you want more details.

Latest posts

Back