Which stamping plate is this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmo

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396985769.568270.jpga lady of mine wants these for her wedding but haven't got this plate? X

Pretty sure it's a BM plate bundle monster, will have a look for you x

Is it this one? Bundle Monster BM-314? I have this image and it's lovely!

Top image xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396986376.045976.jpg

Can be found on Amazon as part of the Accessories plate set.

Hi ladies, could you tell me how you do this stamping thing I've seen so many nice designs and I'm not really brilliant with the free hand nail art. What would I need to buy, I already do Gels, acrylics and Gelish 😊 xx

Sorry to butt in girls, quick question. I know for a fact my stamping tool would not be big enough to cover the whole nail! Do you get bigger stampers? I have plates but have never manage to cover a whole nail like that.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to butt in girls, quick question. I know for a fact my stamping tool would not be big enough to cover the whole nail! Do you get bigger stampers? I have plates but have never manage to cover a whole nail like that.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just bought a rectangular stamper from Moyou which is fab, but I'm sure they do an XL stamper too to match their XL plates xx

Latest posts

Back