Which Tan?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrogers

Reaction score
Hey I've recently opened my own salon in Cardiff and I have been usins St Tropez tan but im looking to widen my available range. I was wondering if you could reccommend the best tans for you! The darker the better!! Thank you in advance! PS - I do it manually not spray!

Hiya

If you do a search using the feature above... the information on tanning is exhaustive. You will see several of the suppliers details and there are a couple of Geeks who visit this site who own the Tanning companies.

Hope this helps :hug:

Hi,

I swear by fakebake gold, its fab. The colour is great.

Good luck with your shop.

xxx

Have to agree with the Fakebake - it is a really good product for application, also retails really well.

One of the Therapists at work practically lives in the stuff, and she loves the Fakebake Extreme Gel - its that bit darker than the original.

HTH:hug:

F A K E B A K E FAKE BAKE Fake Bake :lol:
although

Eco Tan is nice too and it comes in 3 shades !!!!!!!!!!!

I would invest in a spray machine now that you have your own salon its so much easier and doesnt take long either your clients could come in their dinner hour etc.
Best of luck with your salon.

totally agree about spray tanning!
its a great service to offer xx

I agree with all the above - Fake Bake is great, but also people love the convienience of spray tanning - as it only takes around 10 mins and they can come in their lunch break.
St. Tropez are good for this but also Tantrick and it comes in a range of shades.

At home I love Fake Bake!!!!:green:

Hey I've recently opened my own salon in Cardiff and I have been usins St Tropez tan but im looking to widen my available range. I was wondering if you could reccommend the best tans for you! The darker the better!! Thank you in advance! PS - I do it manually not spray!

Well done on opening your new salon!

St Tropez manual is good but it is always worth having a different option available to your clients. As Tantrick is based in Cardiff, we'd be delighted to come to your salon and talk to you about the benefits of spray tanning, products and training etc!

If you would like further info, please pm me.

Kind regards

Mandy

Some people see manual tans as being a bit "personal" and so offering spray tanning is a good option it also doesnt tie up a therapist in treatment time. There are lots of different solutions and equipment to choose from so you will be spoilt for choice. I can send you more info if you are interested. Pm me for more details and I'll be happy to share.

Latest posts

Back