Which technique to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H0llyd86

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve been asked to do this hair but not sure the best method/technique. Is it a balayage but a dark version?
Any help would be great.’she currently has 2 inches of growth, base 6 with some grey and the ends a base 8.
Any help with this would be great.

Attachments

• 0677F2F4-1DA2-4AE6-BB15-E175CBD666D3.jpeg
    0677F2F4-1DA2-4AE6-BB15-E175CBD666D3.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 77
I’d say more of a fade, dark roots blending into lighter shades

there is no such thing really as a dark balayage because it always will be pre lightened and then toned down to the desired shade

I d
Hello, I’ve been asked to do this hair but not sure the best method/technique. Is it a balayage but a dark version?
Any help would be great.’she currently has 2 inches of growth, base 6 with some grey and the ends a base 8.
Any help with this would be great.
I'd something very similar to this last week. I used koleston perfect 4/0 on the roots and dragges it down in to v shaped sections, randomly. But still sections the top like you would for a parting of foils, that way whatever you do it will fall evenly on both sides. Then I used koleston perfect 2 parts 7/7 1 part 66/44 on the mid lengths and ends. Blending the colours together. Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back