Which tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
Hey girls,
It's been a while I know
So I'm back to school for a reminder course, since I was off acrylics for so long a time. Anyway I was always awful at tips so I never really went down that road. And we are going to (re)learn it, hopefully I'll be better at it, now that I have had some experience.
The local shops here have some generic tips and I already have those, or they have brands I don't use.
I was wondering about the CND tips, which would you recommend I start with and why? which one is used for what? Because I'll have to order them online and I can't really see them before I decide.
Any other brand suggestions would also be appreciated.
Thanks

As you know I'm a CND girl however I have tried and tested the proimpression well less tips and they are by far my fav you don't need to blend them and there's less contact area on them

As you know I'm a CND girl however I have tried and tested the proimpression well less tips and they are by far my fav you don't need to blend them and there's less contact area on them
by nsi?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476099990.038852.jpg

No pro impressions

Ok I'll give that a try.
Anyone wants to explain cnd tips now?

I second the pro impressions tips

I use the dashing divas fast bond it's amazing

Ok I'll give that a try.
Anyone wants to explain cnd tips now?
I do like them I've got loads left but they do need blending

I'm about to place an order on the proimpressions website. Anyone wants to be my referral?

Latest posts

Back