Which UV cured polish do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Quick question, which of the above do you use in your salon?

oh dear, it seems you don't want to tell me :-(. Nevermind ;-)

NSI Polish Pro Hun

I think we have maybe all posted so much about this before we are a bit jaded lol!

Anyway I have used Gelish for over 2 years and love it, and I have also added Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel a few months ago and I think between these systems I have something for absolutely every type of nail client.
Gelish has a fabulous range of colours and glitter polishes and has Structure Gel for clients that need more strength on their nails.
Shellac is more widely known by clients due to excellent marketing, and the colour range although not as extensive has all the classic colours my clients like. Now CND has added Brisa Lite SG to the system then it caters for weak damaged nails too.
Training for Shellac is also more accessible for me, as a Training Centre is only 20 minutes away, and I can gain an advanced certificate such as Master Painter with it.

Last edited:
There's loads out there shellac, Gelish, polish pro, gelicure, OPI gel colour , orly gel fx to name but a few. If you search some of the above names you'll pull up lots of threads which will have lots of info about them. Hope that helps a bit.

We use OPI and shellac in our salon

I use only shellac and entity.... Good results with both

I use Gelish and for regular polish I LOVE OPI :D

Shellac, Gelish and Gelcolor.

I use mainly Shellac and love it, but do have some Gelish for certain colours .

I use Shellac and Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel.

Instead of this thread turning into just a list of brand names....maybe we could say how we researched or why we choose our preferred UV polish system ?

I did a lot of research on this site. I narrowed it down to Gelish and Shellac from the reviews. I had a Shellac and Gelish manicure on myself before I purchased my kit. I found Shellac lasted longer on myself which is why I decided on Shellac. The customer service is fantastic, the name well known and the training is excellent.

I did a lot of research on this site. I narrowed it down to Gelish and Shellac from the reviews. I had a Shellac and Gelish manicure on myself before I purchased my kit. I found Shellac lasted longer on myself which is why I decided on Shellac. The customer service is fantastic, the name well known and the training is excellent.

All of the above lol

I also use brisa lite smoothing and sculpting so can basically cover all bases.

I also chose Gelish due to some of my clients wanting the neon colours without using additives also it meant I could do certain nail art which isn't possible with additives, so I brought it in for that reason, its good and I love it but shellac is my first choice.

Latest posts

Back