Which UV kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imlost

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'd like to buy my fiancé a UV gel nail kit for her birthday as she really wants to learn how to do it. However I have no idea about brands etc and would just like you guys to recommend me a kit.

She hasn't done her training yet, would she have to buy the brand that is specific to her training?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shane.

What a great thought.
However it would be like putting the cart before the horse, buying the kit before doing the training.
Why not make enquiries about a training course and book that for her birthday.

Hi Shane and welcome to Salongeek.

What a nice gift to consider for your fiance! Personally, I would wait until she starts her training before I purchase anything. That way, you won't purchase something she may not need. Every course is different and has different product requirements.

HTH and best of luck to your fiance! :)

Thanks for your help guys.

I should really look at booking a training course. Are all the courses brand specific? If so which is the brand of choice? However I'm sure there will
be differing opinions on which brand is best.

I'm in the Lincoln area if anyone could recommend a training centre?

Thanks again.

I'm not sure what is available near you (I'm in the US) but I would highly recommend a reputable company. CND and OPI come to mind. Both are great companies with a FAB reputation and great products.

HTH! :)

I agree, CND would be the first choice and the cost of the course includes EVERYTHING, your starter kit, lamp and training. It might sound expensive at first but when you see what it includes you are getting exceptional value for money.

SHe would be trained to a very high standard and be using a professional product which is highly respected within he industry

Hi Shane,

I would say it is always better to buy the kit that you train with, because if you buy a kit separately it may not match up to her training and may cause confusion and difficulty!

We are a company in Northamptonshire that offer training and a full kit that will be the same as the trainers. We have some training dates coming up next month if your fiancé is willing to travel to us.

We are currently offering 25% off all courses booked before the 31st of September!

Some of our courses are in the events section of this site, but if you need more information feel free to look on our website, e-mail me [email protected] or call us on 01327 227088!

Good Luck on your excellent present buying.

Lisa

www.glotanz.co.uk

Latest posts

Back