which wholesaler do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinarena

Reaction score
Hiya all,
Just wondering which wholesalers you use. I am mainly interested in online suppliers as I go to Salon Services now but it is a bit inconvenient at times. Would like somewhere I can order online. Thanks x (p.s so you dont have to read my profile I am a beauty therapist with home based salon at college doing acrylic nails at the moment)

Hello Tina
I use Salonsdirect. Their prices are low, their customer service is excellent and they delivered very quickly.
I have used beauty express but they are more expensive and i didnt think much of their customer service.
hth
xxx

I use Sallys but only because it's the nearest one. I like to pay cash for things so it suits me. Plus I haven't really had much time to devote to nails for a while but I hope that's all going to change very soon

Hi,

I tend to use Ellisons for my products and Sallys for emergencies!

:)

I use Ellisons for most things, and Beauty Express if I really have to! I'll try Salonsdirect though next time - sounds impressive.

If I want to visit the shop I go to Capital,or if I order online I use Salons Direct .HTH x

I use Ellisons most of the time and capital hair and beauty for emergency.

Thanks for your recommendations x x x

i use sallys because its close to home

when i want to order online i use capital

Hive for me, it used to be Aston and Fincher but been having a few problems with their stock.

Sally's for me

as well as ordering direct from my branded suppliers

Hiya all,
Just wondering which wholesalers you use. I am mainly interested in online suppliers as I go to Salon Services now but it is a bit inconvenient at times. Would like somewhere I can order online. Thanks x (p.s so you dont have to read my profile I am a beauty therapist with home based salon at college doing acrylic nails at the moment)

HI cHRISTINA

I HAVE SET UP 3 BUSINESSES WITH THE HELP OF SALON BEAUTY SUPPLIES IN cREWE HERE IN CHESHIRE. THEY ARE MILES CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IVE FOUND AND ALSO THEY DELIVER REALLY QUICKLY. IF IT ONLINE YOU WANT, THEY DO HAVE A WEBSITE, BUT THE NEW SITE IS DUE SHORTLY, WELL WORTH A LOOK. I THINK ITS WWW.SALONBEAUTYSUPPLIES.CO.UK

HOPE THIS HELPS

AMBER X

Latest posts

Back