Which wholesalers sell Toma polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
I know the Sally's near me doesn't, but there is also a Capital I haven't visited yet, and I'm going to Hairways at the beginning of next month.

I know Mad Beauty stock them (anyone got an email or website for them? Emailed what I thought was them from a Professional Beauty link, but no response), but heard that they were more expensive than a wholesaler.

That said, Sally's seem to do a bit of a mark-up on their stuff - Attitude polishes should be £1.99 inc VAT at my reckoning but Sally's charge £2.50 for them. Is this the price we pay for the 'luxury' of not paying delivery charges from catalogues..?!

Cheers,
Lol x

I know that Hairways sell Toma polishes, I have Sallys, Rollin Stock and Hairways near me and I never use Sallys, I think their prices include VAT where as Hairways and Rollin Stock are 'plus VAT', but i still find Sallys more expensive on just about everything!

dont know whereabouts you are in sussex but if you ever get up to Maidstone in kent there is a place called J&S wholesales near Matalan very reasonable and lots of stock. I have used Sallys in Canterbury and they are very expensive (you do know there are two prices on their labels, one trade one non) Also if you look on Ka-sa-ra 's site (contact Chocolate for proper email) they are brill on price and delivery.
Pam x

Latest posts

Back