White and water again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elena_selena

Reaction score
Hi there! this is my last work, I have tried to do my best to improve the shapes, what do u think?

Gorgeous! The design, and the nails. I love that you used a coverage powder so you won't see the free edge as it grows out. I think this aspect of these is a good improvement from the first set you posted. I normally don't care for nails this long, but with this design and the fact the free edges are clear, it looks awesome :)

Gorgeous! The design, and the nails. I love that you used a coverage powder so you won't see the free edge as it grows out. I think this aspect of these is a good improvement from the first set you posted. I normally don't care for nails this long, but with this design and the fact the free edges are clear, it looks awesome :)
Tk you for your comment, I am happy that you like it so much, infact it was take a lot of tome to do them..... I should say that these nails are from gel not acryl, but any way, I have used a coverage gel, instead of powder...
I have colied this design from one local italian magazeen, and I have proposed it a lot of times :):)

Beautiful design Elena ... bellisima! xx

I think these nails are really beautiful... I loved the shorter ones you did too, but the length in these ones really show off your artistic skill.

What system did you use?

I think these nails are really beautiful... I loved the shorter ones you did too, but the length in these ones really show off your artistic skill.

What system did you use?
Thank you! I have used gel CNI and their system, but for couver gel I have mixed almost all kind of gels I have:)....

LOVED THEM!
I want to try out that design myself, if you don't mind LOL
BEAUTIFUL. I'd wear them in a heartbeat and just might!! LOL

gorgeous, i wish i could wear these tomo as im going out :)

I love love love these nails:)
Been trying to do some similar but even after your explanation( thank you) I still can't seem to get it right.

I love love love these nails:)
Been trying to do some similar but even after your explanation( thank you) I still can't seem to get it right.
Hi Kayla, if u want send me by en e-mail the foto of your work, and I will try to explain you what u should do. what do u think?

Thank you so very much.
As soon as I manage to do a half decent one I will email it across as what I have managed to do so far is pretty embarresing. I am using a striping brush to try and make the effect but go from one extreme to another either too much water and just becomes big blob or too white.
Will email you soon.
Thank you again:)

I really love these, do you have an step by step of how you did them??
I especially like the paler white, looks a bit like netting.

Thank you so very much.
As soon as I manage to do a half decent one I will email it across as what I have managed to do so far is pretty embarresing. I am using a striping brush to try and make the effect but go from one extreme to another either too much water and just becomes big blob or too white.
Will email you soon.
Thank you again:)
YOu have to put the drope in the middle of the nail and drug it up right and down left (for exaple). and then you should wait for about 4-5 minutes that it become dry.... non immidiately!!! any way I will prepare the tutorial as soon as I can and then I will post it here... ok?

I really love these, do you have an step by step of how you did them??
I especially like the paler white, looks a bit like netting.
tks! I am going to prepare one as soon as I can..... :)

Is there a tutorial for this design anywhere yet??

I was sure I saw one but maybe I am just wishing:)

Latest posts

Back