White gel fading on gel extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
Hi,
Iv had a client text and said her white on her French looks as if it's fading.

I don't have an answer as to what it could be??
Whenever Iv had French done in the past of other techs they have always discoloured easy and not looked nice after a bit.
She's had them on for 2 weeks.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

This is the picture she has sent me: ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388782751.150035.jpg

It's most likely just the top gel becoming discolored which is common especially if they've been on for a while.

Hi,
Iv had a client text and said her white on her French looks as if it's fading.

I don't have an answer as to what it could be??
Whenever Iv had French done in the past of other techs they have always discoloured easy and not looked nice after a bit.
She's had them on for 2 weeks.
Does anybody have any suggestions?

This is the picture she has sent me: View attachment 51749

I saw something on here about the white containing small particles of titanium which masked removal slightly harder and it did say something about fading. I think all the whites are so different to each other for clarity and coverage.

Thanks for your replies.

I'm thinking it might be the top coat, the client I was on asking about above, I did her friends infills last night and her friend said there nails where the same colour. As I started filing the top coat off the white underneath was pristine again. So are there any top coats that don't yellow? could that be the reason?

Latest posts

Back