White/Silver Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolbabe

Reaction score
I have been having full head bleach for years now but had a bad experience with a hairdresser who left my bleach on for an hour and a half which left me with broken hair whereas before my hair was always in great condition considering it was bleached. This happend last year and my new hairdresser used highlift tint for months to try in give me hair a rest I am getting full head bleach again now but i feel it isnt goin blue/silver like it used to which has made me gutted i find any shade slightly darker than white is too dark cos im so used to my white hair i dont know what to do next.

I have been using violet toners at home but feel i shouldnt have to be spendin money on these things wen im payin money evry 5 weeks for the hairdressers!

Any Ideas??

Hi :)

I wonder if your hairdresser is reluctant to leave it that little bit longer to get to the right shade for the toner to have full effect.. She may be scared that it will damage again.. Is the pre-existing highlift colour still through the midlengths etc? Does she just do your regrowth with the bleach? If so you may find it takes a while to get back to the colour you had.
Maybe you could have a few bleach highlights through the midlengths and ends (condition permitting!) xx

She leaves it on 25/30 mins sumtimes pulls it thru but i can still c the patchiness down the length im so depressed with it sounds so dramatic but i luv havin white/silver hair. I might try sumwhere else. Thanks for ur reply x

Latest posts

Back