white tip gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire_839

Reaction score
i have a new client coming in for gel nail extensions and she has requested white tips. but her nails are quite short and she has wide nail beds. how do i do the white tips because her nails are so short the tips will be covering most of her nail. help urgently required

You don't say which make you use, but do you not have sculpting or paint on white which could be used instead of white tips.

You don't say which make you use, but do you not have sculpting or paint on white which could be used instead of white tips.

Great minds think alike (or is that fools seldom differ?).:)

Also white tips tend not to work too well with gel, as you don't get a full cure so the gel lifts from the tips.

If you don't have any white gel and don't have time to get any before your appointment, you could always use enamel at a push and seal in with a clear coat of gel.

no i dont do sculpting wouldnt know how to. i have a white tip paint but its not very white

Could you fill out your profile please, hun. :hug: There are probably geeks out there who use the same system as you who could help in more detail.

Latest posts

Back