White tips or L&P, how do you do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
So just finished my cnd training, on with the practising!

Just wondering how u guys do your full set. Either with white tips or do it yourself with pink and white l&p?

If you do white tips do you do freehand whites on the rebalance. Its taking me 3hours full set of natural tips, with white and pink freehand I just dont see how I will ever cut that time down without using white tips each time.

Thanks

3 hours is good lol! My first set took me 4 hours 40 mins!

You will get quicker the more you do them, dont worry.

*Edit* 4 hours 40 mins for using natural tips and sculpting the pink and white.

Mastering the art of the white powder tip is essential if you are to progress as a nail technician.

The time you take is not important at first but the quality of work is.
Your speed will improve but its not an overnight job.

Two suggestions i have that may assist you in the meantime...
Use white tips but apply white powder over them. They will really help guide your application.
Try a soft white ( i mix my own from 1 part white to 3 parts natural) powder. Its setting time will be a little more manageable for a beginner.

Persistence is the only way forward !

Mastering the art of the white powder tip is essential if you are to progress as a nail technician.

The time you take is not important at first but the quality of work is.
Your speed will improve but its not an overnight job.

Two suggestions i have that may assist you in the meantime...
Use white tips but apply white powder over them. They will really help guide your application.
Try a soft white ( i mix my own from 1 part white to 3 parts natural) powder. Its setting time will be a little more manageable for a beginner.

Persistence is the only way forward !

Ooh that's a really good tip!
Think I'll try that, thanks :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back