White to brown, what do you think of this product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just had hubby spray me this morning 9.30am using sample of White to Brown. I love the guide colour, I think it smells OK....Hubby says it stinks !!!
I am showering it off at 4pm, so will be interesting to see what the finished colour will be like.
Glad though I am not sleeping in it......I don't ever, as it doesn't matter which product I have on, the DHA smell keeps waking me up....x
Will report back on finished colour later.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: :hug: x

Bump! Bump!

Seeing as no one wants to talk to me, I will give you my results.
After 6 hours nice tan, but not dark enough for me!!! :irked: I can be a bit extreme. :lol:
Normally I would have left a tan to develop for at least 10 hours, but going out so needs must. :irked:
I do expect it will develop a bit darker, on the whole I like it.
So Hubby can re spray me on Sunday. :lol:
Luv & :hug: :hug: x

I really should of responded to this earlier but have been so rushed off my feet it's untrue!
I used to use white to brown, it was just the other day i was clearing out all my after care leaflets etc.
I came about W-B a long time ago as it originated very local to me. I believe now it is being sold through Bliss. There is some hisstory to it so if you want to know more please feel free to PM me.
The scent was amazing.....originally based on a Calvin klein scent i do believe.
Colour was great, was probably where most of my client base came from .....i used to get so many calls from people demanding a W-B tan lol,
However i have since changed solutions and am even more happy with my current solution. x

I really should of responded to this earlier but have been so rushed off my feet it's untrue!
I used to use white to brown, it was just the other day i was clearing out all my after care leaflets etc.
I came about W-B a long time ago as it originated very local to me. I believe now it is being sold through Bliss. There is some hisstory to it so if you want to know more please feel free to PM me.
The scent was amazing.....originally based on a Calvin klein scent i do believe.
Colour was great, was probably where most of my client base came from .....i used to get so many calls from people demanding a W-B tan lol,
However i have since changed solutions and am even more happy with my current solution. x
Hi could you send me the info on w2b please. I have been recommended to use them alot! Thanks

Hi could you send me the info on w2b please. I have been recommended to use them alot! Thanks

Just so you know, this thread was created 9 years ago, and the poster you’ve quoted has been absent since 2012 ;)

If you still need an answer to your question, then may I suggest you create a thread of your own?

I still value opinions regardless of timescale. Apparently diesel jointed in 2015?

Latest posts

Back