White uniform!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hello the current place I work has white uniform which as you can imagine is a total mess by the end of the day as therapist! More than likely tint and wax comes out eventually but massage oil will not budge! It looks grubby and horrible but even boiling it didn't budge the oil marks, has any one got any tips or secret recipes lol!?

Try Napisan (nappy sterilising solution) that stuff shifts anything!

Can you wear an apron?

Thank you for such quick reply I shall give this a go! Yeah but the stuff gets everywhere lol!

Hi, Rub the marks with Fairy Liquid as soon as you get home (gently with a small soft nail brush is a good way), even if you don't intend to wash it straight away as it won't hurt the fabric. Then just wash it as normal with the rest of your light load.
Fairy (cheaper brands don't seem to have such a good effect) is really good at breaking down oils and fats so nine times out of ten it will get rid of an oil stain :D

Hi, Rub the marks with Fairy Liquid as soon as you get home (gently with a small soft nail brush is a good way), even if you don't intend to wash it straight away as it won't hurt the fabric. Then just wash it as normal with the rest of your light load.
Fairy (cheaper brands don't seem to have such a good effect) is really good at breaking down oils and fats so nine times out of ten it will get rid of an oil stain :D

Fairy platinum is all I will allow through te door at home, great for oily plates and pans, and glass just sparkles.

A tip is never use hot water! Always wash great things in cold.
Try washing your flying pan with hot water and usually it goes white yes? Try cold, comes straight off.
With clothes, a dry cleaner friend explained hot water "bakes" the stain in and it will never come out. Blood and oils being the worst. Xoxo

I've always used talcum powder on oil, just cover the stain with talc and leave overnight, shake off talc (outside😉) and then wash.
Hth x

Latest posts

Back