Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
Do you ever get compared to a tv personality etc. someone famous, be it looks wise or personality wise?
If so..who is it?

Oh yes.....I have been regularly stopped in the street being mistaken for the beautiful Kate Moss...........

WHAT!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

All joking aside.............er no!

Sorry I was so desperate to put something!:)

Very funny but we all get compared to someone famous at some point in our lives...I do:lol:
I really need to know I'm not on my own with this one!

Very funny but we all get compared to someone famous at some point in our lives...I do:lol:
I really need to know I'm not on my own with this one!

Come on Judy spill the beans :hug:

not really....many years ago someone said i looked like Michelle Phifer (sp)...couldnt see it myself. x

Hi, i got told i looked like Kathy from emerdale farm,then the girl behing the bar from heartbeat dont know her name xx

sarah jessica parker because we've got the same hair.

Oh hang on, yes , yes I have been compared to someone!

A friend of mine had been watching "Cutting it". Which if you remember was about a hair salon.

Now, if you remember, here was a nail technician in it. That's who I was compared to!

Charming, that is!
:irked:

So far..Karen from Shameless
not very impressed about that one!
Mind you...her boyfriend is cute:lol:
Various characters from Corrie ...and believe me, my accent is not that blooming northern (Well I don't think so anyway) :)

when i had dark hair i used to get told i looked like suranne jones, from corrie, i think she played karen? steves wife?, but no one has said it to me for a couple of yrs !!!!!

shame!!!!!!

Post the pics so we can see?

Post the pics so we can see?

uhh uhhh!!
cos nowadays im blond and dark with short ish hair, and slightly chubbier than i d like lol!!
bring back the good old day i say!!

A few years ago when I had my dark hair in a side-parted chin length bob a little boy said to his mum "look mum there's Lois Lane" (remember Superman when Teri Hatcher was in it?) It made my day but the people I worked with thought it was hysterical!!:lol:

ok here i am,
judge for yourself!!!!

I used to always be told I looked like Dawn French. I've now cut my hair short...and don't get the commments anymore. Thank God

Apparently I'm the lovechild of Julian Clary and Eddie Izzard. I like to think that says more about my friends than me.... :eek:

lOTUS bLOSSOM - You do, you do, you do, . . . . !!!!!

Latest posts

Back