Who did those fab nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
A question for the CND educators/employees, and others in the know:

Who does the fabulous work for the ads? Is there a website somewhere that has all the CND ad pics, and the artists that did the nails?

I know that the ones for the Solar ads are by our own Gigi, but I'd like to know who did those "lace-up" french ones (and the model has on beautiful makeup, too), who did the wedding ones with the black lace...all of them, really. :) Ooh, I also know who did the Lulu nails, because I met her at the Seattle roadshow in 05 :)

A question for the CND educators/employees, and others in the know:

Who does the fabulous work for the ads? Is there a website somewhere that has all the CND ad pics, and the artists that did the nails?

I know that the ones for the Solar ads are by our own Gigi, but I'd like to know who did those "lace-up" french ones (and the model has on beautiful makeup, too), who did the wedding ones with the black lace...all of them, really. :) Ooh, I also know who did the Lulu nails, because I met her at the Seattle roadshow in 05 :)

I am not sure about all of them but I know that Sheryl McCauley designed the Flawless poster....(the Marylin lookalike with the lace up nails)...and the Lace poster...both of which are my favourites.
Sheryl was on my Creative Institute course (aka Boot camp)...and is a lovely lady from the US of A.
She also does a lot of the nails for New York fashion week along with Team Red. I hope I am right on that one...if not I am sure Mrs Geek will know.

It would be hard to pick a favourite out of the CND posters as they are all so brilliant.

Latest posts

Back