who is the current distributor for tammy taylor nails in the u.k

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
does anyone know who the distributor is now please ?

why would you want to use tammy taylor products??? they are cheep and very basic! just like star nail products

why would you want to use tammy taylor products??? they are cheep and very basic! just like star nail products

Yikes, that's a bit cutting. Why don't you just call the OP "cheap and basic"?

Tammy Taylor products have a huge following in the States and have for many years. I've not used them but am well aware of their presence in the market. Just because you have not heard of them does not mean they are inferior.

Angel Fingers is a respected member of our community and she asked a question, and was provided with a polite answer. If you can't answer the question, why bother to post on the thread?

well as a matter of fact i was enquiring for someone else on this occasion.

however for the record i have in the past trained with and use the products when there was a different distributor in the u.k. and the training was good and i had no problems with producing good nails with the product.

indeed i have not ever found a nail form that out performs the tammy taylor competition form and i have worked at trade events in several countries now.

Latest posts

Back