Who or what motivates you and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Ive been struggling a bit lately but I have the world at my feet! Beautiful daughter, fabulous partner, my beauty business has improved and I am starting my teaching course which I am thrilled about, its already to go I simply have to switch that laptop on and off we go..... yet I cant bring myself to do it? and ive been on and on about it for weeks? I always feel so tired at the moment and would happily stay asleep all day if you would let me but this isn't me!?!

So my question to you is who and what motivates you? And why? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You motivate yourself. Do it for you.

Your daughter will be happy whatever you do! She looks up to you.

If you really want to do something then do it, if you don't then don't!

Sometimes things just get a bit much and you need to give yourself a break. Have u had your bloods checked recently?? You could be anaemic which would be making you feel so tired??

I'm currently at the other end of the scale, totally over excited about training in nails and adding it to my treatment list, yet feel like I have absolutely no support from my family and just feel alone in it all! I turn that around and take pride in the fact I only have myself to thank for the fact I will succeed!

Xx

Latest posts

Back