Who sells It Works wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
Does anyone one sell the It Works Wraps in their salon and if so do you have much success from them?

Thanks x

One of my clients in the States swears by them and results look amazing.

I'm getting one off eBay to try out. If it does work I will add it on here to let you know. Then if it does I will try it on clients.

I tried a course of them but didn't see any difference. I still have 3 wraps here that I plan to pop on ebay as I won't be using any more of them on myself.

I'm getting one off eBay to try out. If it does work I will add it on here to let you know. Then if it does I will try it on clients.

And this, my friends, is why the beauty industry is in trouble. If you can buy "professional" products on eBay, then so can your clients, and guess what? They will, and you will lose the sale.

Yet another non professional product, available to all your clients to sell with minimum outlay. Yet another multi level marketing company!!!

Vicki x

If it's a pro product then it isn't available on a mlm campaign - this says it all really. There are plenty of pro wraps available such as Shrinking violet, universal contour, harley body wrap, body contour (Belissima), Monu slim gel to name a few. I'd stick to professional applications which come with training x

Sorry didn't explain myself properly, was on my way out when posting. I'm buying a packet of I t Works to see if they are any good. If they are then I will be looking further into suppliers/makes to get trained and to be able to offer to clients. Obviously I wouldn't be covered by insurance if I just used something off eBay for my clients and I just don't do that.

I've heard Shrinking Violet mentioned a lot. Has anyone had any good results from this?

shrinking violet is amazing. I get great results with it and fab company to! X

Sorry didn't explain myself properly, was on my way out when posting. I'm buying a packet of I t Works to see if they are any good. If they are then I will be looking further into suppliers/makes to get trained and to be able to offer to clients. Obviously I wouldn't be covered by insurance if I just used something off eBay for my clients and I just don't do that.

I've heard Shrinking Violet mentioned a lot. Has anyone had any good results from this?

From what I've gathered from non pros who sell them is they aren't a wrap as we know them they are like large patches placed on one area at a time. X

I've given SV up as the results weren't great.
All these so called slimming wraps are just temporary dehydration to the area. Waste of money 😞

I'm fully trained in Shrinking Violet and I distribute and recruit for It Works (I keep my 2 businesses very separate)

It works is used on a target area. Shrinking violet is a full body wrap.
Across the spectrum my clients get a better result from it works, they also like to apply themselves

Latest posts

Back