Who to follow on social media?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Woodcock

Reaction score
Hello all,

Who do you all follow on social media? I mainly use Instagram.

I want to follow a couple of professionals that have the technical knowledge.

Jaymz Masters. Ash Fortis, Ruby Devine, Jenny Strebe, Tracey Cunningham, Guy Tang.

Those are off the top of my head. Not sure surnames are 100% correct so if anyone knows I'm wrong. Please correct me!

Hello all,

Who do you all follow on social media? I mainly use Instagram.

I want to follow a couple of professionals that have the technical knowledge.

Tracey Cunningham is a genius! @traceycunningham1. @guytang is uber talented, although people don't consider that he books one client for 9 hours at a time, so it's good to follow him for inspiration, not necessary real-time salon formulations. I'm gonna look at those others @Tori1992!!

I'm gonna be totally awkward here and throw in me, @stevenrobertsonhair, since I throw everything color, bridal and photo shoot related technicalities. You may be pleasantly surprised! Or perhaps not. But browse and decide for yourself!

Tori, there are some fabulous stylists out there who have taken their craft above and beyond.

I can sit there for hours searching global top stylists and their salons, I'd certainly spend 9 hrs sat with Guy Tang. Just for the experience of it. His personality is easy on the ears, very laid back and not in your face

Have a good search Tori, you'll find tons of them hiding in the depths of the net, have to admit, some I've found and YouTubed I have turned off in 3 seconds lol very annoying personalities - but thats just me lol, I know the type I can watch lol

I can Watch some work for hours with the sound off as I can't understand their language lol, their craft is amazing

Nothing but pixies

Jeeze I swear every time I look at their pics I just wanna cop my hair back off!

Follow us lot too lol loads of us are on there there's another thread on here so where with all our usernames

Nothing but pixies

Jeeze I swear every time I look at their pics I just wanna cop my hair back off!

Follow us lot too lol loads of us are on there there's another thread on here so where with all our usernames

I had to unfollow them! I was so desperate to cut my hair off.

No point following me! I still haven't got onto the business/hair Instagram bandwagon. I'm so bad at taking pics!

Follow us :) theextensionist

Hey I follow loads, if you go on the modern salon Instagram page. They tag the stylist that has done the hair. I spend far too long looking he he X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448795923.179567.jpg

Latest posts

Back