Who to train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
Thinking of doing nails, currently at college doing beauty therapy. Any you know of up in Aberdeen?

Thanks!

xxxx

CND, no question.

The best company for nails. May seem a big expense at the start but you will make your money back in no time. Buy cheap, buy twice.

And you have a fab CND educator in Ballater, Karen Murray. xx

Sweet squared/ CND all the way if you can possibly afford it. The training is very comprehensive and includes the kit you need to get you started. Just as important is their aftercare. They are tremendously helpful for your ongoing education.
HTH :)

CND defo!
I bought cheap and had to buy twice...I would've saved an awful lot of hard earned cash if I'd gone with CND right from the start.

Good luck hun x

You could drop her a PM on here she is Klassy Klaws.

Ok ladies. Do I have to have a certificate in manicure? I have not taken any assessments as of yet. Am in level 2 beauty in college!

So desperate to do a course.

Thank you

xxx

no if its acrylics and gels you want to do you wont need a manicure certificate. you'll be taught everything you need on your course! Especially if you do CND complete!

Good luck!

no if its acrylics and gels you want to do you wont need a manicure certificate. you'll be taught everything you need on your course! Especially if you do CND complete!

Good luck!

Thanks for replying,

I was thinking about, bring them back? CND? What about that one? Need to buy the kit too.

I just don't know!!

xxx

if you only wanted to do shellac then you would need a manicure certificate.

Jump!

this will give you a basic look at all the CND courses. But you should give karen a call or email, she'll be able to give you a better idea of what course would suit you best.

xx

Jump!

this will give you a basic look at all the CND courses. But you should give karen a call or email, she'll be able to give you a better idea of what course would suit you best.

xx

Ok I will do, thanks again for advice.

xxx

Latest posts

Back