wholesale provider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone i'm looking for a wholesalers who sell cheap facial products in kits to sell at my pamper parties, any ideas? I am currently with salons direct but wanted something different

the wholesalers i go to is sally's hair and beauty suppliers, they do facial products along with tons of other stuff, we have one in cirencester and swindon, not sure if u have one in your area. you could try looking them up on google or something?

we do have one yes, i haven't been there yet. Might pop down and compare prices with salons. Thank you

What facial products do you use in the salon? Do they do samples? Then you could make up goody bags and hand those out (working the cost into the rest of the evening). Or just bring along the retail sizes of the salon stock and have them out for testers while you are working on each guest. Do little talk at the beginning of the evening outlining the features and beneifts of your products. Then hopefully they will sell....

I guess I was thinking that if a client from your pamper evening came to your salon to have a treatment they would prolly be expecing the same produtcs??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest, and i feel bad saying this but i only use skintruth, and strictly professional. Not that extravagant or posh but i hardly do facials!

anyone recomend a cheap but effective product that will sell well?

If thats what you use then hun, I would just go with that. I have been to Capital and other wholesalers and I know that both Skintruth and Strictly Pro do retail mini kits that would'nt cost you alot and would sell well if you talked them up.

Don't feel bad babe... xxxxx

Latest posts

Back