Who's going to be first to do colour pops w/the Intimate Collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
Please, pretty please? :biggrin:

They've been done on the 'charmed collection' thread hun, all four of the intimates & the 4 Christmas colours :) xx

Thanks very much, have just had a little look.

Still need to see them in real life I think. x

Love this one actually love them all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,380
I'm obsessed with nudes and light pinks at the moment so am itching to see these in real life or on a set of hands!! :)

On their bottles :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,344
Could any be used as a semi opaque base for french for those ladies who have problematic nail beds or have low smile lines or minor separation?

Here you go - I love them all and can't wait to try them out on nails x

Attachments

• charmed.jpg
    charmed.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,246
  • intimates.jpg
    intimates.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,469
Could any be used as a semi opaque base for french for those ladies who have problematic nail beds or have low smile lines or minor separation?
I think they could - I have Satin Pjamas on one of my nails (done at the show) and it covers my natural nails completely x

Great stuff, was hoping they would.

I really need a nice neutral pink tone polish. I already have ACG in Posh so don't want to double up in colours, so will visit the academy this week to see them in real life, but they're do look very pretty.

Thanks everyone!! :biggrin:

I really want to get this collection! I'd love to see the nudes on a dark or black skin tone xxx

Does anyone have a swatch of Cocoa next to these for comparison that they could post please? Thanks :) xx

Does anyone have a swatch of Cocoa next to these for comparison that they could post please? Thanks :) xx

I was just about to ask the same thing! And is blush teddy similar to any pinks we already have?

I love the blush teddy too.
Does Gelish do a similar colour? i know there is light elegant but these look lovely

Looking forward to seeing your colour pops tomorrow lovelies :Love: . I can't wait for midnight. Gotta get my beauty sleep :wink2: but happy shopping x

I love the blush teddy too.
Does Gelish do a similar colour? i know there is light elegant but these look lovely

I think the Gelish comparison to ACG Posh is Eur So Chic, so I want to avoid that colour. I would like a comparable colour to ACG's Java Java as I wouldn't mind a neutral taupe/mushroom but a creme version.

I would also like to see the pink one against Strawberry Smoothie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 936

Latest posts

Back