Who's going to be first to do colour pops w/the Intimate Collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jazzed up my nude knickers with some tinsle toast! - top tip, apply tinsle toast thinly as its nice to see the nude colour through it xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380660544.381736.jpg

I apologise it's soo big!, did it on my phone hmmmmm

Last edited:
Really? I thought bare chemise was quite similar but kind of peachie.

PLEAZE somebody.. upload a photo.. :rolleyes:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380697340.824086.jpg as Nicole333 says, they're not like romantique at all, I think they're all a lot softer/warmer and so pretty hth's

Hi all, in my album I've a pic of bare chemise. Client loved it and also wanted to show her support for breast cancer awareness. I think it works well with the pink ribbon.

I love these colours so much.. i wish my boss would get them in :(

View attachment 44329 as Nicole333 says, they're not like romantique at all, I think they're all a lot softer/warmer and so pretty hth's

This picture is probably one of the most true to life for representing the colours that I have seen. I know computer screens will all show it differently, but this shows them really well, including the subtle difference between Bare Chemise and Nude Knickers.

I love vinylux impossibly plush is bare chamise similar ? 💅

I can't decide between Bare Chemise and Nude Knickers. Which one would go best on French manicure AND alone? I saw some photos but maybe it's my PC screen, maybe it was the light on the pic. I can't make my mind up since on some pics I prefer Bare and on other pics I prefer Nude. What are the "biggest" differences between them? Is it one sparkling and the other not for instance? pls help me!

Latest posts

Back