Whos going to Olympia from Norwich area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Just wondering whos going, im going on my own and have no idea how to get there as im new around here.

Would be nice to meet fellow East anglian geeks there! :)

Hi Miss Sylk

I'm not from Norwich but I am also going on my own to Olympia in September.

I always up with meeting up with any other lonely geeks that may be there..

Jackie x

Great, we can have a "lonely geek" coffee and chat! xx

Yeah, that would be good to meet up, more like a glass of wine for me though.

Jackie x

God no, it makes me to influenced, ill end up coming home with bags of stuff i dont need.:lol:

I think strong coffees are in order as i may be choosing some brands to work with there. :)

No probs, I am hoping to find a make up compny to use mobile so can't afford to have to much...

Forgot to say, are you going both days?

Jackie

hiya,

When is it on ???
I need to look at make up and skin care ranges.

Gemma xxx

Just wondering whos going, im going on my own and have no idea how to get there as im new around here.

Would be nice to meet fellow East anglian geeks there! :)

It's 20th & 21st September.

You can get a free ticket if you are a professional....

thanks jackie,

i will look into it

Hi ya,

I'm in Ipswich...and am hoping to go one of the day's! Not sure which yet tho...I'm not to far from norwich but am planning on driving in to Newbury park and tubing in..unless the parking is good there? Does anyone know?

I'm thinking about going, there's a few things I'd like to take a look at.
I'm only 15/20 mins away from norwich and will more than likely drive., it'll be my first long drive since passing my test :Scared: lol.

You know train is only £18 return, then you have to get tube from the main station i think its £5 hop on a off all day??

Only prob is with train is id have to set off at 8am and have 2 changes!!! and get there about 11!

Id be up for car sharing and petrol sharing if anyone else is? i do have a decent car, i must say im no pro at driving in London though! As long as no1 buys any tanning booths or facial machines!LOL

I really dont know about parking and costs, have you tried the Olympia website? there is a section for travel, drop them a email maybe? let me know as i may change my plan from train to car if i get some car sharers.

No probs, I am hoping to find a make up compny to use mobile so can't afford to have to much...

Forgot to say, are you going both days?

Jackie

I am going Sunday only, i work mondays and im not sure doing both days is worth it?

Im looking for a Nail range mainly.

x

Ive just checked out the "by car" info on the olympia website and i really dont think ill drive, there will be a congestion charge, it doesnt say where to park and if its free (unlikely in london) ive also had the joy of getting to london in 1 1/2 hours then driving round london for 3 hours and not even finding where i needed to be.

So train it is! Bummer at 2 changes and arriving at 11 :-(
Maybe ill get my boyf out of bed on a sunday at 6am and be really evil so i can be earlier!:lol:

Latest posts

Back