Why do I constantly get lifting on my ring finger?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshmammy

Reaction score
Two nights ago I took three and a half hours to put a set of pink and whites on myself. I was quite pleased with the outcome. But, everytime I do my nails a couple of days later I get lifting on the ring finger of my right hand (I am right handed). This time I took extra care, placed product a little further from the cuticle than I normally would on this finger, just to be on the safe side. This morning, getting quite a lot of lifting again, only on this one finger, all others are fine. Anyone got any ideas?

How do you hold your pen when writing? Mine presses on my middle finger which over time has created a bump. On this side of my finger where there also appears to be more dry skin I also seem to have more cuticle as well. If this is not removed properly I get this problem too. HTH's a bit! x x x

i hold my pen funny - don't ask -and don't tend to get lifting - but i find i get cuticle build up on my middle finger - where my nail brush rests, and this is the finger i get lifting on xx

Latest posts

Back