Why do I feel guilty? Advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
As the post states i feel guilty over the most stupid things the main 2 bothering me at the moment are
Number one ive been using a hairdressers for the past 6 months but im doing work experiance at a salon now and have offered me to do my hair for free now i dont know what to do obv it would save me a hell of a lot of money yet i feel awful not to book or even cancel an appointnent in resonable time simply because i know im leaving them
And number 2 i currently have my eyebrows waxed and tinted by a beauty thearpist but my friend has recently trained in this and is good and offered a swap where i do her hair and she does my brows, but that means i have to also not book again with my beauty thearapist
Am i silly i just feel awful i know i doubt id make that much diffrence to there income but i just feel awful does any one have any advice to make me feel better lol ?
I use to be like this with a local avon lady i never needed anything but just use to buy because i felt awful not haha x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

You might get the hair done and not like it!Or same goes with the beauty stuff.

I wouldnt feel guilty.Maybe pop in and say that where your doing work experience have asked you to be a model for another trainee and youve said yes but you havent forgotten them

xx

You might get the hair done and not like it!Or same goes with the beauty stuff.

I wouldnt feel guilty.Maybe pop in and say that where your doing work experience have asked you to be a model for another trainee and youve said yes but you havent forgotten them

xx

I still feel bad for saying that haha god im so silly xx

Hi lea,
I worry about hurting peoples feelings but the swap with your friend I Would go for because I Would see the opportunity to get my hands on her hair having just finished my nvq2 myself and it's practice for going it on her own for your friend too.

Have your told your current hairdresser you're doing work experience in a salon? Maybe he or she expects that you might start having your hair done at work because where I've worked before I've never really been given much choice in it lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using SalonGeek

Hi lea,
I worry about hurting peoples feelings but the swap with your friend I Would go for because I Would see the opportunity to get my hands on her hair having just finished my nvq2 myself and it's practice for going it on her own for your friend too.

Have your told your current hairdresser you're doing work experience in a salon? Maybe he or she expects that you might start having your hair done at work because where I've worked before I've never really been given much choice in it lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using SalonGeek

Yes i know it makes perfect sense lol and yes ive told my hairdresser and that im training etc but im glad im not alone :)

Latest posts

Back