Why do my enhancements w/HALF WELLs break?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiec01

Reaction score
I have used several brands of half-welled tips; ALL of which always crack off the client, no matter how perfectly they are blended, or how flawlessly they are glued. I can only get a full-welled tip to stick...why?

Hi ... you are not seriously saying that ALL your half-well tips break off all your clients!! Are you? I'm sure not.

I would think that your stress area is not built up enough or that the clients' nails are too long for their lifestyle and activity level.

When a half-well tip breaks, it breaks right at the free edge which is good as it puts not pressure on the natural nail. But if this is happening all the time, then you have to look at the other things mentioned.

i have always used half well tips and also always take more of the well area out before i apply and blend. I've only ever had this problem when i haven't built my well area up properly as Geeg said. i tended to do this when i was new to doing it, but as you do more it will get better with practise, keep it up.

Thats something to think about....thank you

Latest posts

Back