Why do people walk out of our lives without an explanation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine Armani

Reaction score
I'd rather not talk about it.
Does anyone know why? It's not fair.
I don't believe in getting something better.

Because they are sick of you ?

Just kiddin, it's probably all sorts of reasons.. are you talking about boyfriends ? Or friends ?

Because they are sick of you ?

Just kiddin, it's probably all sorts of reasons.. are you talking about boyfriends ? Or friends ?

Friends that just completely disappear.
For no reason, no argument, nothing.
Don't work at the sample place, or live at the same place. Don't pick up their phone.
Maybe dead?

If you'd rather not talk about it why did you start this thread?

Sometimes people are too afraid of the reality and consequences of explaining to the person they are walking away from. So they take the easy way out...

Some may even say the cowards way!

If you'd rather not talk about it why did you start this thread?

I don't want to post something extremely personal on the internet. Started it to see if someone has experienced something similar

I don't want to post something extremely personal on the internet. Started it to see if someone has experienced something similar

Yes, but the other way around. I've disappeared.

Maybe something happened in there life and they cut all ties with the past? X

Really? Why?
Don't want to ask you anything too personal.

I was fed up, had a bad relationship, his friends were my friends. I left them all to it when I met a new man and moved to England. Started a new life. No regrets.

It really depends. My dad walked out my life when I was young because he thought it was for the best.
I walked out of his life because I knew I was better off
I walked out of my dad's families life because they are selfish and didn't care.
I've walked out of friends lives because there wasn't that connection anymore. They stopped making an effort and I was done pushing. Because I was just fed up of their bs. Lots of reasons.

Maybe they've had to move, it's abit dramatic

But maybe they were in witness protection, you never know?

I realised I didnt really like someone, I didnt fall out with her, she did nothing wrong to me but I didnt like her very much, didnt enjoy her company anymore, and as much as I am very much live and let live, I disapproved of her values and lifestyle. I wasn't about to have a showdown with her and tell her I disliked her because of who she is, that's just nastry! So I just cut her out, was always busy when she wanted to meet, didnt reply to messages. I'd rather she thought I was ignorant or something than hurt her feelings for something she can't help.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I realised I didnt really like someone, I didnt fall out with her, she did nothing wrong to me but I didnt like her very much, didnt enjoy her company anymore, and as much as I am very much live and let live, I disapproved of her values and lifestyle. I wasn't about to have a showdown with her and tell her I disliked her because of who she is, that's just nastry! So I just cut her out, was always busy when she wanted to meet, didnt reply to messages. I'd rather she thought I was ignorant or something than hurt her feelings for something she can't help.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've recently done that to someone for the very same reasons as you facelashbrow !

I've often moved away from people who I become aware can really bring out the worst in me. I don't really like the way I am when I'm with them, or the way I can behave. At the grand old age of 50, I now know that if people are sullen and monosyllabic, it's not my fault and it's not my job to cheer them up, so I just move away!

If people move away from me, I know it's their loss, because I'm a really cool person!

Vicki x

Friends that just completely disappear.
For no reason, no argument, nothing.
Don't work at the sample place, or live at the same place. Don't pick up their phone.
Maybe dead?

This happened to me aswell

Latest posts

Back