Why I will continue to seek advice at Salongeek..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say that my successful business would have been alot harder if I had not become part of salon geek...................:Love:

It's all very well saying all that, but when I answer questions from new users, at that point I have no idea what their motive is in asking the questions (or usually I don't) at least not until they jump down my throat when they don't like an answer.:biggrin:

I do not ignore questions that I think I can help with and though not 'responsible' for someone else's success, I do like to be a part or someone else's success ... and I do feel a certain responsibility to make sure they get the right information. I have never been a part of this site to ask questions, I have always been here to answer them.

Amen to that. I can say with hand on heart without especially your patience in my darkest hour I would not be where I am now. This week I got it. The mix ratio, the prep the brush angle and the press. It was like magic suddenly everything fell into place.

So this week I have actually answered some lifting questions from some newbies. Basically because being a newbie myself sometimes we read but don't listen and really do what we are being told. Now i understand Nailclass in it's entirety. Now I get what Gigi has been telling me for months but although I was reading her answers I wasn't really acting on them properly. So when someone gives you advice before asking again because you thinks it's wrong!! Really ask yourself a question did you act on the answer completely to the letter or did you rush and skip parts. I know I used to. Xxxxxxx

Amen to that. I can say with hand on heart without especially your patience in my darkest hour I would not be where I am now. This week I got it. The mix ratio, the prep the brush angle and the press. It was like magic suddenly everything fell into place.

So this week I have actually answered some lifting questions from some newbies. Basically because being a newbie myself sometimes we read but don't listen and really do what we are being told. Now i understand Nailclass in it's entirety. Now I get what Gigi has been telling me for months but although I was reading her answers I wasn't really acting on them properly. So when someone gives you advice before asking again because you thinks it's wrong!! Really ask yourself a question did you act on the answers completely to the letter or did you rush and skip parts. I know I used to. Xxxxxxx

Now, these are the moments that light my days! This is why I do it. And I might never have known .. But now I do, and it's made my night! Thank you so much. :Love: why do people think we teach? If I help just one person 'get it' then that,s why. :green:

I'm a 'newbie' and will be continuing to use this site. If I have a question I will ask and take the advice given. To date I have learnt how important it is to stick with a 'system' and there is no shortcuts. Only passed my nail tech course in April this year and I am s l o w l y building up a client list, but I am so PROUD to say that when my customers get a treatment it is totally professional. I'd also like to say thank you for the information that has been passed on with regards to aftercare information. I now have a folder with this information to hand out to customers, which I hope makes them feel that I want them to get the best out of the treatments I give. I will be forever learning and so greatful to have this site to answer my questions - thank you x

Now, these are the moments that light my days! This is why I do it. And I might never have known .. But now I do, and it's made my night! Thank you so much. :Love: why do people think we teach? If I help just one person 'get it' then that,s why. :green:

You have lit many of my days and believe me I don't just say these things because you are the great Geeg, I say them because they are true. I say it because without your complete unselfish Professionalism and dedication many of us would never 'get it'. And dearest Gigi you always make my day. Lol now you are going to have to sign Nailclass for me hehe xxxx:Love:

You have lit many of my days and believe me I don't just say these things because you are the great Geeg, I say them because they are true. I say it because without your complete unselfish Professionalism and dedication many of us would never 'get it'. And dearest Gigi you always make my day. Lol now you are going to have to sign Nailclass for me hehe xxxx:Love:
Flattery will get you everywhere lol. Someone pass me a pen! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back