Why SG is a lovely place to be

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Yes, the professional forums are invaluable sources of help from skilled and experienced professionals.

Can I especially dedicate this thread however, as it's in Chit-chat, to the lovely souls I've "met" on here?

Warm, kind, wise individuals who I feel have become real friends.

Love ya Carolyn. Xx :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I agree. I don't have many friends yet as I have not lived in this area for long, so I do like to come on here and spend a bit of time in chat.

I like getting to know people, have my views challenged, or have a laugh.

There are some lovely, interesting people here on SG. And a few of them are absent for whatever reasons. Hope that they know that we do think of them too and will see them back on form soon.

Ahh that's lovely I feel the same, missed my friends on here xxx
As you no I moved over a year ago and don't get out much so only know a couple of people in the area as well as my fiancé so it's fab to pop on here and have a chat or catch up xx💗💗

Last edited:
It's just plain addictive. It's like watching Eastenders, hearing of everyone's problems, likes, dislikes, getting to know everyone, just need the virtual cups of coffee to go with it. :D

It's just plain addictive. It's like watching Eastenders, hearing of everyone's problems, likes, dislikes, getting to know everyone, just need the virtual cups of coffee to go with it. :D

Here you go Winnie :) ☕️☕️

Laura xx

It defo the place people can understand your passion for the industry yet understand the downfalls and you know there's always someone to help and guide you with anything iv definitely learned a lot more than when u did my training all the hints and tips have been fantastic x

Yes, the professional forums are invaluable sources of help from skilled and experienced professionals.

Can I especially dedicate this thread however, as it's in Chit-chat, to the lovely souls I've "met" on here?

Warm, kind, wise individuals who I feel have become real friends.

You are so lovely dandelionpoppy xx

I've never been in so much trouble. ..:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I've neve been in so much trouble. ..:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

And that's why we love you :) lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I enjoy popping along to SG for the help that's always so readily available and contribute wherever I can - IF I actually know something! :D

Although I don't work in the industry, I'm trained and still have the same enthusiasm as many others - doing a workshop this weekend, in fact, and I'm dead excited about it! :o

It is also lovely to be able to chat about other things, share experiences and generally offer support ie the infernal 5/2 fast diet etc. :irked::hug:

Inevitably, you're going to get the discord now and again/the 'My brand's better than your brand' ongoing stuff and we've had more than our fair share of baiting/trolling lately but it appears to be settling down again now. :biggrin:

It is so nice to be able to hop on here, armed with a cuppa and just see what's metaphorically cooking and, if you need an answer to something, there's usually someone with some advice! x

And it helps that we're all a bunch of nutters and don't take life too seriously (most of the time!).

Latest posts

Back