Wig supplier in Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniemouse

Reaction score
Hi, one of my clients' teenage daughter has recently started to develop alopecia. She was asking my advice about getting a wig if it gets worse (at the moment only has couple patches that can be hidden).
Feel like Im being totally stupid but do people normally get a wig through the NHS or should she be getting a better one privately? Has anyone any experience they can pass on or any recommendations of where to go in Glasgow area?
Thanks

I think she could get a voucher towards a wig via her gp/consultant. There aren't many places round Glasgow but there was one salon in merchant city that were amazing but I can't for the life of me remember the name. This was a private one though, my mum got one from there cost near a grand but was phenomenal. There's also Judy plum in Glasgow, and I'm sure there's another that accept now voucher as part payment but for something good chances are she will need to pay something towards it x hope she's alright and manages to keep her hair xxxx

A client of mines has bad alopecia she had been getting treatment from doctors for it but she got a wig through the Nhs and she got it from parrucche (similar spelling lol) in glasgow who are I would say the most popular xx

Is it real hair or synthetic? There's places such as Paul's Hair world queen street (synthetic & human) and the savoy centre (only synthetic)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Latest posts

Back