Wiggle fingers, wiggle thumbs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hey this one is for gelish users,
Has anyone had any probs with this colour its the navy from thhe aroura collection ?

Thanks

No problems at all. It's one of my favorites! What kind of problems are you experiencing?

Hi iv had a regular client had it on since sat and its lifted and chipped slightly from the right hand side of her nails on right hand and starting to do the same on the left iv never had a problem with it im at about half of a bottle except a bit of a funny colour change im sure it went pink once ! Just trying to think of whats happened on this occassion xx

Never any problems with this one, in fact it's probably been one of the ones to last the longest! Contact Harmony, could just have a dodgy bottle with it going pink!?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know strange thsnks though x

I used it on a friends toes and where her toes touched it went a funny brown colour! Only where they touched though?? They stayed on for ages just discoloured. luckily it was a friend lol!

Yeah iv defo had a colour change before but thats all like i say was half way through bottle. Iv fixed her up so we will see how it goes thanks x x

Latest posts

Back