Wilde Pedique Nail Correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone on here can help me. I have suffered for years with a damaged toe nail after having corrective surgery for an ingrowing tonail that went wrong. I have seen on the internet the Wilde Pedique system which appears to build a nail on top of what you have there and lasts about 4 to 6 weeks - it looks like just what I need. My problem? I can't seem to find anyone that does it in my area (Liverpool). I have contacted a number of podiatrists and nail technicians but to no avail - can anyone point me in the direction of someone? Thanks

This can be done with almost any system...what you want to ask for is a a toe nail rebuild/repair.

There are many geeks on here who can do this.

I agree - the system you have seen is just a product name and this same procedure can be used with any gel enhancement product on the toe nails.

Speak to your local nail tech about corrective gel overlays on your toe nails. As far as I am aware this procedure is not unique to the one you mentioned.

Give Pedique a try if you happen to come across it. I love it. They are extremely flexible, natural looking, and easy. There are so many options for colors of your french, as well as solid colors. It was started for nail correction but every one of my clients do it for the simple fact that its easy in the summertime! No chipping polish for an entire summer! Im sure there are other systems out there as well. But give it a try if you come across someone who does it.

try contacting the company that supplies the product , L.C.N and they may be able to recomend a therapist who uses it.

i recently rebuilt a toenail with acrylic for a lady that had a similar problem to yours, look through my blog spot to see a before and after picture.

Can I just say Wilde Pedique is not "just a gel"

It is a specific gel created solely for use on toenails. Its cures in longer molecular chains to create an extremely flexible overlay, I have seen some seriously bad damage done to toenails after l&p has been used!!!

Wilde Pedique also contains a powerful anti fungal agent which no other gel does.

Shame you are so far away Jonny we would welcome you in our salon, we do amazing things with toenails!!!!

Can I just say Wilde Pedique is not "just a gel"

It is a specific gel created solely for use on toenails. Its cures in longer molecular chains to create an extremely flexible overlay, I have seen some seriously bad damage done to toenails after l&p has been used!!!

Wilde Pedique also contains a powerful anti fungal agent which no other gel does.

Shame you are so far away Jonny we would welcome you in our salon, we do amazing things with toenails!!!!

thats sounds interesting ... I'm sorry i thought it was just another fancy name for gel overlays on toes...:lol:

I use a non soak off gel for toes but do always make sure the nails are short and advise clients not to leave them to grow too long before either clipping them or coming back to me...i think its also very important to keep the overlays very thin...no need for apex building as they don't need the extra strength.

I think a lot of people think the same!
Pedique really is fab stuff....... in my opinion using a thin layer of ordinary fingernail gel as an overlay is absolutley fine as long as it kept short........but i do think any reconstructing/building/forming nail plates should be done with the proper stuff............Pedique can be used on calloused nail bed and it adheres well to it xxx

Hi everyone, thanks for your advice. I wasn't too sure whether I'd get any response - you obviously have a strong community here and are passionate and professional about what you do.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back