Wimbledon nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I have had a call from a new client that has seen my nail art on my Facebook page, who is going to Wimbledon and would like something themed that way although she's happy for me to come up with ideas! I have obviously thought of strawberries, either on the whole nail or as CK style, also a yellow ball shape with white semi circle lines to represent the ball, stamped fishnet design for the net or even a purple/green ombre (the ombre effect really caught her eye on my page!), but have you got any other ideas of nails that I could do? She's not sure what she is wearing yet and, as the perfect client, is happy to match her outfit to her nails!

What about text on a nail 'Game, Set & Match'? Or possibly a Union Jack to show her support for our guys/girls.

The purple/green fade sounds fab as it's the colours and then maybe just decorate a few nails with the ball, net etc so she can still see the ombre effect if that was what she liked.

I think you've got it covered, how about a tennis shoe, or you could script the 'Legends' tennis champs through the years with the cup x

My first thought was a tennis ball, something like you mentioned too. With maybe green for the grass and with yellow for the tennis ball at the moons.

If she liked the yellow tennis ball idea you could even do suede nails with a touch of white. Not everyone is a fan of suede though, only one person I know has tried it :/

Latest posts

Back