Window display help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Hope somebody can help me here, I need some ideas for my salon window, I've done it all with hearts and valentines stuff and everyone has said how nice it looks, also it seems to be more noticable and eyecatching, which is good, more customers, but obviously I'm going to have to change it after tomorrow and I'm stumped, I don't want anything tacky but need it to be eyecatching, if you know what i mean, the colours in the salon are pink and black
Any ideas appreciated
ali

Black dropcloth as a background, spattered with bright pink paint.
Or White spattered with black and pink
Add baskets of retail products.....

Saint Patty's Day is coming up.
Green? Clovers?

I've never had to do a window.. not sure where to go on this one.

Hi
I got a great freebie magazine from one of the wholesalers last year and i kept it as it contains a "12 months of promotional activity calender" and give brilliant advice on promotional and marketing ideas along with colour schemes to use:

March: St patricks day Offer - a promotion with an irish theme
Merchandising colours: Green, orange, black and white

i can email you the whole calender if you like (or if anyone else would like) if you PM me

HTH
vic xx

Thanks for your replies, i've pmd you vicki

well mothers day is your next promo oportunity.

pics of you and mum when you were a baby,if youve got enough staff you could do aprize for who guesses the mums and babies and then send offers to all the other names and addresses..... gift vouchers.
box of chocs with some nice nail art in sections where you have eaten the chocs. nice bunch of pink flowers. wrapped up parcel with nice pink bow and a couple of gift vouchers tucked under ribbon.

just a few ideas to start you off.

hi vicki, would love to see your 12mths promo calender but what is PM???
yes i am a newbie!!!

luisa

Hi, A PM is a private message - if you click on quick links at the top of the page you will get a drop down menu. One of the options is private message.

HTH (hope this helps).

Latest posts

Back