Window display-Valentine's Day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
I need some inspiration for my valentine window display!
I tried to do a bit today but it looked like my 7 year old daughter had done it by the time I had finished, and then when I was closing the blinds it started to fall down, it fell onto the candle that I had forgotten to blow out, and shrivelled!! So now I have a half done rubbish window display.
If anyone could give me any ideas it would be much appreciated x

I need some inspiration for my valentine window display!
I tried to do a bit today but it looked like my 7 year old daughter had done it by the time I had finished, and then when I was closing the blinds it started to fall down, it fell onto the candle that I had forgotten to blow out, and shrivelled!! So now I have a half done rubbish window display.
If anyone could give me any ideas it would be much appreciated x

I would say put in the obvious things like;

Red roses, Box of chocolates, Balloons, Teddy bear, Lots of red, Red rose petals? Also you can now buy LED candles that are battery operated. You can buy them in Pillar candles & Tealights. Maybe that will be better than putting in a real lit candle?

I don't know if you can see the picture I have uploaded but this was my window before "the mess."
I'm just no good at designing things lol.
Thanks for your help x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358879260.987400.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358879260.987400.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 484
You have a lovely salon. Maybe you could take out the items that are in them cupboard holes and replace them with Valentines themed items? You could also change the flowers in the middle to some roses or put a red cloth over your wooden cupboard show? (I can't think of what its called, shelf or whatever lol!)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

You have a lovely salon. Maybe you could take out the items that are in them cupboard holes and replace them with Valentines themed items? You could also change the flowers in the middle to some roses or put a red cloth over your wooden cupboard show? (I can't think of what its called, shelf or whatever lol!)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I like the red cloth idea. I'm gonna get some teddies, chocolates and roses and set about doing it again, thanks. It's just expense, especially since January is so quite x

hun do you have a poundland nearby? they have lots of valentines things in so you could go and buy a load and put in your window display without it breaking the bank or looking like a child has done it lol xx

hun do you have a poundland nearby? they have lots of valentines things in so you could go and buy a load and put in your window display without it breaking the bank or looking like a child has done it lol xx

Great idea Souz. I completely forgot about Poundland!

How about putting things in related to treatments you do with a little card by the side with the valentines day price.
Eg the red theme is good so red satin and rose petals or one rose in each block along with some hot stones,some bottles of varnish in different shades of red,Some facial items maybe you could get in some chocolate masks,perhaps a little red thong with Hollywood or Brazilian wax offer.

Thankyou all for your help and advice, today I have done my valentine window and it looks sooo good, I am so impressed x
Thanks again x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359114300.411799.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359114300.411799.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 2,157
Hey Becky,

You can cut out some red hearts from cardboard and have them strung up from the ceiling across the window or hanging down?? xx

Thankyou all for your help and advice, today I have done my valentine window and it looks sooo good, I am so impressed x
Thanks again x

That looks so good!! x

I'm really proud of this effort, I just need to put my banners that I've had made up in the window and then I'm done x

Bit late but why don't you do what the British Heart Foundation shops do; charge (eg. £1) for customers to write a message on a heart and for them to be put on the window. You could then donate the money to charity, have done some good and probably got a lot more attention for your window/shop than you normally would.

Bit late but why don't you do what the British Heart Foundation shops do; charge (eg. £1) for customers to write a message on a heart and for them to be put on the window. You could then donate the money to charity, have done some good and probably got a lot more attention for your window/shop than you normally would.

That is a fab idea x

How about putting things in related to treatments you do with a little card by the side with the valentines day price.
Eg the red theme is good so red satin and rose petals or one rose in each block along with some hot stones,some bottles of varnish in different shades of red,Some facial items maybe you could get in some chocolate masks,perhaps a little red thong with Hollywood or Brazilian wax offer.

Excellent ideas there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back