winter tanning question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Rather then Hijack Colins thread.. as i very nearly did.. i figured i would ask here.. as its the direct opossite of his..so..

Winter is nearing in Oz.. (Boooo) while its Autumn now you wouldnt know it.. (Freezing)
anywho, im starting to feel another type of cold... the loss of my incredibly needed spray tan clients and their $$!!

So does anyone have any decent tips to help me? I dont want to stop tanning or loose too much of the extra money i made over the warmer months from it.

I too have this problem in the colder months.

You will always get some that want to tan all year round but apart from Christmas parties (here anyway) and special occasions I do find it slow.

I'm told that wearing one yourself helps.

Oh no really???
well.. as far as wearing one myself goes.. im lucky if i wax during winter.. lmao.
i spose i could try and keep myself smooth and bronzed.

Perhaps others could advise you better, I just find not too many want to strip off and keep it going:cry:

Rather then Hijack Colins thread.. as i very nearly did.. i figured i would ask here.. as its the direct opossite of his..so..

Winter is nearing in Oz.. (Boooo) while its Autumn now you wouldnt know it.. (Freezing)
anywho, im starting to feel another type of cold... the loss of my incredibly needed spray tan clients and their $$!!

So does anyone have any decent tips to help me? I dont want to stop tanning or loose too much of the extra money i made over the warmer months from it.

Well I guess its generally hard to get people to strip off and get a spraytan when its freezing cold so what ideas can we come up with to give them some incentive to strip off and get the :Love:.

well I guess you could always add some deep heat to your solution mix...that will warm em up :lol::lol:

Or maybe,following in the footsteps of the Geek and come up with some promotional items to retail...maybe mugs wouldn't go down to well so perhaps some hot water bottles with your logo might just do the trick :lol::lol:.

More seriously perhaps come up with a "beat the winter blues so get georgouse" campaigne..maybe offer some form of block booking discount or maybe a free top up tan.

Or get down and tan the lifeguards at he beach or swimming pool for free and at the same time give out your flyers.

or maybe get some sort of "barbi doll" look alike competition running with your local school and offer free spraytanning to the contestants and then give your flyers out to all the mums.

there must be numerouse things an imaginative mind could come up with that is specifically local to you:hug:

Latest posts

Back