Wish me luck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Today im going to a meeting to find out if i can get funding to start up self employed mobile!! :) wish me luck.lucia xxxx

Good luck I hope you get it! Money behind you will go a long way x x

Hope it went well :) xx

Yes the workshop was fab finding out all about self employed etc but found out most grants and only available to the unemployed. But u can apply for some once you been traded for 3 months which in our trade is good as i can use it for stock 😃. Really happy with what i learnt tho. Lucia xxx

Can I ask what workshop this was?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what workshop this was?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it was a workshop about going self employed . Lucia x

How did you sign up for the workshop hun x

How did you sign up for the workshop hun x

Went the job centre then they gave me a number of a local business centre that do them, they were free x

Went the job centre then they gave me a number of a local business centre that do them, they were free x

Was it through business link. That's the funding and self employment advisors that we have in Leicestershire. I too am going mobile next year. I have a salon and it just has to many overheads. Mobile is far better and you don't have to worry about anyone else. Good luck. X

Was it through business link. That's the funding and self employment advisors that we have in Leicestershire. I too am going mobile next year. I have a salon and it just has to many overheads. Mobile is far better and you don't have to worry about anyone else. Good luck. X

No hun. Our funding might be different here in wales but it also depends on your local council for funding as out council helps a lot with funding but the council in the next county doesnt help at all xxx

Latest posts

Back