Worst nails she had ever seen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the support guys ! :hug:
I have posted 2 critques as I'm not a premium geek I can't put on more than one pic on the same critique :( lol. Go take a look let me know what you all think xxx

Hi there, I feel your dilemma because I have also been there. You haven't been doing nails for that long and as we all say, one day it will just click!

I have taken a look at your pics and I can't see any product touching side walls and cuticles, although on some fingers it could be a bit closer. Your smiles need a bit of work but a few months into your nail career they are looking good.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps your prep isn't up to par.....that was my problem until I found the site.....if there is cuticle left on the nail plate then yes they will lift and soon and give the client a prime opportunity to get picking.

They also look a bit flat, you need to practice building your arches with your product to make a nice upper arch.

Hi Cathie, yep apex is definitly my problem! I meticulously prep so not that, msiles need work but just bought 500 cheap tips off ebay to practice with so hopefully that will help x

No worries babe! Practice makes perfect and even though a few nails should be a bit closer to the cuticles, you are already miles ahead of your competition I bet! And you've only started!!!! You'll be fine!!:hug:

Christel

I think its the fact I'm terrified of touching skin and getting lifting that I've started doing this, practice will definitly help! doing a set tommorow so I'll try and see if I can get the balance right lol x

don't give up

ignore the comments and stick at it

don't let this knock your confidence at all, trust me one day you will think back to this and laugh

we geeks are always here for you

Latest posts

Back