Would this work??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_me_2k

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a client who is naturally about a base 5 at her roots, however she has a full head of bleached hightlights with a 9.1 toner permanent colour over the top.

I want to take her to 10.1 next time, so she is a brighter blonde rather than a dirty blonde. I will bleach up her roots etc but then i was THINKING.....if I put the 10.1 on the roots with 20vol after bleaching them up..... COULD i put the 10.1 on the already coloured mid lengths and ends using 30 or 40 vol (higher vol than roots) to bring them up a shade?

I know that tint does not lift tint, however the difference in 1 shade on blondes using different vols may just give it enough lift.

Has anyone every tried this?

Thanks

i havent tried it with a 10.1 ,but i have with a 12.1 on shorter hair ,and to be honest ,it didnt make much differance. maybe it would be better to bleach bath the ends with a low peroxide and take the 10.1 through?

That had occured to me, and I suppose better to be safe than sorry!

I think I will.

Thanks darl

x

OR do a test piece and see how it goes. . . x

or a quick bleach shampoo?

:)

There's this 9.01 Ice Milkshake by L'oreal Professional, I suggest you put it on the ends and through the lengths. It will cool the shade making it brighter without damaging the already bleached hair...

Latest posts

Back