Would you take their money and just do it???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's the area or the clientele I have, but all my clients want a natural looking tan and 99% of the time I use 8%. It's rare to use 10% and I cannot remember the last time I used 12%.

i actually had a different dilema having owned a salon with a top spec spray system and a sunbed salon for 6 years i had weekly spray tans always preped and well after cared for darkish but still natural and used sunbed once a fortnight roughly but i was continuosly well tanned clients continuosly commenting on how natural it looked and strangers commenting on my lovely olive skin even down to my grandma coming over from ireland and saying there was spanish romany way back in our family and it must have come out in me ! me blinded and brainwash by all this started to beleive i must have a type 3 naturally tanned skin or maybe even a bit of spanish lol however the reality hit home badly when i sold my salons to go into distrbution /training etc and actually realised i was as white as the driven snow once all my dha stained sunbed aged skin had returned to its origanal .spent months au natural only to be told i looked ill,gaunt,possibly aneamic and definately not spanish romany any way the moral is keep spraying and being sprayed whatever colour u want or people will just tell you u look like sh**te:lol:

Latest posts

Back