Would you work on this toe nail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
I have a client with a problem toe nail. She said she has been to the docs sent away tests and there is no fungal infection. I was thinking I can use L&P as she desperately wants to cover her toe up im just worried there is an infection and I use my brush and cant sterilise it. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405248727091.jpg
    1405248727091.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 765
No I wouldn't. If the client has said she has been to the Dr's that doesn't mean she actually has and may just be desperate for a fix so I wouldn't risk it unless she produced a letter from her Dr proving it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was thinking of getting her to sign a disclaimer but worried about if she does have an infection she looks pretty honest xx

Disclaimers are not worth the paper they are written on when it comes to a claim. If you spread something to your other clients do you have a disclaimer from them saying they are happy to risk a fungal infection? Lol

Best thing to do is contact your insurance provider and ask them where they would stand with it. Chances are they will ask for a Dr's letter giving the all clear x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would recommend for her to get LCN nails I wouldn't put l & p on personally

LCN Wilde Pedique , would be perfect for her x

What is LCN? Is this specifically for toes? Xx

I would steer clear. Especially if you're already doubting it. Trust your gut
Suggest a visit to the chiropodist

I wouldn't it def looks fungal / not right to me as does her fourth toe nail x

Just looked into LCN looks brilliant. Just looking for somewhere to buy it from xx

Perfect thats what I was looking on. I was looking for a pack but can only see thw gel by itself im prob being blind. Can you cure with a uv lamp? Xx

No note- no treatment. If whenever you're in doubt, don't risk it. No amount of money is worth the reputation of a disease spreader.

Latest posts

Back