Wow Factor or Suntana?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
I'm looking at doing a spray tan course and was wondering which spray tan training and products is better between Wow Factor or Suntana??? Advice please xxx

I may be wrong, but I think that Suntana actually use the same trainers as WOW factor for their training courses.

I'm sure someone else on here will be able to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I saw a post a while ago that suggested this.

WOW factor training is very good, I trained with them and it was really great plus the after care service is fantastic, you can contact the trainers anytime after your training should you have any questions or if you're not sure about something. I came away from 1 day of training confident enough to start spraying paying clients pretty much straight away (after spraying 1 or 2 friends that is just to be sure of my technique!)

Aw thank you. Yeah I think i'm going to train with "Wow Factor" have heard good things about them. I e-mailed Suntana about their training and they replied saying:

"It's unlikely that we will be offering any training for the foreseeable future. However, we will keep your details on file should this situation change at all"

xxx

My stepmum and I booked training with suntana and a women who was a wow facor spray tanner turned up and she didn't have suntana solution had never used it or anything...I couldn't believe it!

Latest posts

Back