Wrap bandages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
So i have just got body wraps into my new beauty room :)
They are booking so fast i need some more bandages they are the quickslim wraps from ellisons but the bandages are out of stock does anybody know where i can get some from or know of any other bandages that would work just as well thanku

Shrinking violet's system uses a special film that is easy to remove & disposable this film also help the body sweat more ;-) they always have it in stock too & it doesn't break the bank.

You would have phone them direct to go d out if the will just supply the film however you may decide to change brands hope this helps x

So i have just got body wraps into my new beauty room :)
They are booking so fast i need some more bandages they are the quickslim wraps from ellisons but the bandages are out of stock does anybody know where i can get some from or know of any other bandages that would work just as well thanku

Are the kits out of stock i use to order the whole kit - worked out cheaper. Do you have any wholesalers near you they often just sell the bandages or their websites .
Hope you loving the quickslim - i do :lol:
P.s i have been known to do a quick machine wash and tumble dry inbetween clients when really busy and i once got confused on the morning of bin collection and put a load of them in the bin but it been emptied before i realised :cry:

Last edited:
I absolutely love quickslim i only tried it because i was on a tight budget but so happy with results i have now made money for a more expensive brand but dont want to :)

I think salon serve do the bandage wraps or beauty express?

Thank you i will check there :)

Latest posts

Back