X Factor nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsm

Reaction score
anyone have any ideas to what Rebecca ferguson had on her nails last night? wasnt sure if it was a gold minx or a gold glitter polish. i know opi had done nails a few weeks ago and maybe thought it was something from the burlesque collection. any ideas?

I no it was OPI has I have OPI on my facebook, I could always ask them for you?

looked very much like Minx silver lightning to me.
S2 said on their Facebook fan page they would be there minxing and Shellac'ing for the night.

I'm guessing when christina agulara (SP) duet and there microphones matched there nails I thought the new OPI range burlesques range as christinas in the movie ..... Though this was just me and my logic ;)

I thought it was silver minx too.

I tried to get a good look at them, for some reason I thought it may have been one of the fishnet minx designs

I'm guessing when christina agulara (SP) duet and there microphones matched there nails I thought the new OPI range burlesques range as christinas in the movie ..... Though this was just me and my logic ;)

i thought the exact same !

Well ive re watched rebeccas performance and what she has on her nails looks very gold , glittery polish ! So to me i would say it was the OPI burlesque range:)

I know OPI have been there a few weeks back and Nail Harmony were there with Gelish last week with the Glee cast members so I would imagine that it could have been Sweet Squared this week. It looked more gold to me though. :green:

I think when she was seeing her family and went to her old school she had minx silver lightning, but for the live show i think she had one of the burlesque polishes on

Thanks for the response. I had thought they looked more of a gold colour in the live show. Having something from the burlesque collection would make sense I suppose. They looked fab! I'll be glues to it tonight to see what there like.

Minx said its was minx on their facebook page last night xx

I know Glee had gelish on last weekend xx

Just been having a good look. If it's minx could it be metallic cheetah?

watching closely now, I'm sure she was wearing silver Minx to visit her family, they were shown quite close up then.
Tonight it does look more gold and glittery.

Minx said its was minx on their facebook page last night xx

Bit odd, OPI also say they were there yesterday! To me it looked like Rebecca had Show it and Glow it and Christina Aguilera had Ali's Big Break, both from the OPI Burlesque range.

I have emailed OPI to ask.

i managed to get it paused on sky+ tonight and it was glittery gold.

I thought it looked like it could of been, Acrylic with gold glitter, because she had that on last week too. I was thinking of doing it with Viva La Diva glitter and Acrylic. If it is Polish I will be getting some of that, because it looks gorgeous. xx

totally agree with you Tracie they looked amazing. i want whatever it is!

Just had an email from OPI. It was Bring on the Bling from the Burlesque collection.

Thanks for confirming this. Your a star!

Latest posts

Back