X Pole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I begged my boyfriend to buy me a pole for christmas but he wouldn't get me one!:irked: Promised me lessons 1st but they haven't materialised either:mad: I suppose my house is too small really... I love watching the girls on youtube doing it, one combines contortion and pole, it's amazing! And there's some boys that do pole too :green:

I get quite a bad back though, so I don't think I could do it so well, I don't really want to mention to the doctor that I thinking of taking up pole dancing and does he think it will help my back lol

I'm a professional pole dancer. Have been doing this job for 5 years I can recommended the X-Pole I have one and this is perfect for professionals so also perfect for amateurs.

You put it up without having to fix it to the ceiling or floors so no permanent marks are left!

You can swing upside down on it, climb up it etc etc (hence being professional) and it will not fall down!!!!

I got mine from Ann Summers online it was £160.00 and included free delivery.

Its that good the club I worked at had them in for all the dancers to use, if it can cope with a dancer on stage every 5-10 mins all night all doing tricks it can cope with anyone.

I recommend it :)

Kim x

Hiya I did some pole dancing classes and although i never actually bought an x-pole myself.. (i couldnt fit one in my tiny flat!..no where to swing lol lol) the other girls bought them and said compared to poles they started off using.. well there was no comparison! I would recommend them.. they are what the professionals use so they can withstand any amount of hanging upside down etc.. enjoy! oh and they sell like goldust if you ever stop using it. Just check on ebay! xx

Latest posts

Back