X Type Tweezers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Who does and doesn't use these and why?!

If you do use them which ones do you prefer to use, I thought they were essential for eyelash extensioms but flirties don't appear to sell them!

Do you use the tweezers with the slight bend in them aswell?

Sorry for all the questions!
xx

I have tried the x type bought did not like them, I prefer long straight sharp tweezers.

I much prefer X tweezers, I find once you get the hang of them they're excellent. I never drop lashes and they rarely get sticky with glue! X

I loves mine :) I'd like to know about bent ones though, these look interesting x

I love them! Once you have picked a lash up with them you don't have to worry about been careful not to drop it, whereas if you had standard tweezers if your hand slips or you drop the tweezers then you loose the lash!!xx

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I use them as I was trained this way and although it took my ages to get the hang of them I cant use anything else now. I have my X type in my right hand for picking up and straight in my left for separating/isolating. What I prefer about the X type is they work like a clamp so once you have picked up your lash you are not going to drop it. My X type are really stiff which I like, I have used some over the years that have been really quite loose which doesn't work for me as the lash falls out too easily.

thanks for your replys girls!

Where do you buy yours from?? xx

I use straight and X and also curved which I like to use to seperate the lashes. Arduino | SparkFun | Pololu | Huge Stocks held in the UK | Student Discount | Proto-PIC.co.uk for the curved ones which cost about £4.00. Just a hint I place a damp cottonwool pad over the eye socket/lid so it doesn't feel uncomfortable if the curved tweezers rest slightly on the skin.

Not sure what all that sparkfun etc is sorry. Just google Proto-PIC.co.uk and it should come up for you.

Latest posts

Back